Monday, August 17, 2009

Onward, ho!


She can hardly contain her excitement.

Currently on boltbus with Delia and we're heading back up to NY again! since ending our internship 2 weeks ago, we've been trying to fill up our time with a whole lot of traveling, hence my trip to Toronto last week and now NY & Boston this week. It's really nice being able to just get out and travel, especially since it's really easy to just be stuck in the Irvine/OC bubble when you don't have a car down in SoCal.

There's something really great about NY. I'm not too sure what about it draws me to it, but I'll let you know as soon as I figure it out. The richness in city cuture is overwhelming, but very necessary and refreshing for someone who spent 16 years growing up in SF (one of the greatest places everrrrr).

3 comments: