Sunday, June 28, 2009

1 week

So I figured out how to upload pictures onto my macbook. I figure it'll be a whole lot easier to explain my week through pictures anyways:

Monday - Arrival


Got greeted by the Obama and Michelle at the airport.


The new pad aka my room in the WHITE HOUSE


603


Prom Picture


Classy Ladies


A couple stores down, the lit sign said "the REAL original Jumbo Slice"... They were lying


BEST. SANDWICHES. EVER.

DC is pretty amazing. The city culture. The life of each district. The pace of life people go by. Outside of all the tourist traps and monuments, you still have a city that holds it own in appeal and attraction. I'm learning a lot from being out here and just observing. I've found a lot of nice spots that are perfect from just chilling out, which I'll share in my next few entries. Places that will allow me to meditate, breathe and just write are pretty essential to my current situations. As busy and hectic as life is during the work week, these new spots have allowed me to just reflect and break down the pieces of my thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment